**REPORTED** When I close and open my game, the game sound disappears

Kiwikkkj

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
moto g(60)
Mobile OS
Android
Hi! so i would like to know how to solve a bug that has been happening in my terraria (mobile) basically when i'm playing terraria the sound works perfectly but as soon as i open another app and then I open Terraria again, the sound just disappears and this has been bothering me a lot because I always have to close the game and open it again, I've looked everywhere on the internet but I haven't seen anyone with the same problem I'm having, if you can help me I'd really appreciate it :"D And happy New Year

Hi! so i would like to know how to solve a bug that has been happening in my terraria (mobile) basically when i'm playing terraria the sound works perfectly but as soon as i open another app and then I open Terraria again, the sound just disappears and this has been bothering me a lot because I always have to close the game and open it again, I've looked everywhere on the internet but I haven't seen anyone with the same problem I'm having, if you can help me I'd really appreciate it :"D And happy New Year
I'm having the same problem too

Back
Top Bottom