Other Where the Cultists Roam

WinterWebber

Terrarian
Just a thought bubble I thought I would dive deeper into.

See, originally, I thought, 'Oh, I guess these cultist guys are just kind of there because they're nomadic or something', but no. It says that the Lunatic Cultist is the leader of the Dungeon Coven.

So why didn't I see him or the cultists at literally any other point before then?

I mean, you would think that if a group of cultists just kind of moved into the dungeon that I would notice at some point before then. Maybe a banner, maybe a small living area, or SOMETHING that indicated their existence before I killed the Golem - especially since the game denotes his false images as 'Ancient Cultists', meaning that they are incredibly old, so this didn't just develop overnight (although, in terms of game mechanics, it kind of did).

So why not have an area we can explore within the dungeon where it's just a bunch of cultists all trying to kill you?

Or maybe it would be behind a locked gate, like how the Jungle Temple works, but the gate is at the top or the bottom of the world. Like a Space Temple, or a dungeon within the dungeon, or SOMETHING that indicates that this cult isn't just four guys and one maniac on a power trip.

Or maybe they can add like a room in the dungeon with a very ancient plague (that thing the cultists are bowing down to before you mercilessly slain them).

Back
Top Bottom