PC Where you bought the game

Hi! I just have one question about GoG (might be a bit off topic), but do you know how secure it is? I want to get Terraria PC off of there since I can’t use Steam, but I just do t know how secure it is.
It is very secure. If someone hacks in your account (and your email to get the needed code to get in) your games will be secure you will still own it and still be able to play it. You can download the games as many times as you want without any trouble (this does not mean it is right to give the game to all of your friends for free or for a little less then the price.) and they have great customer service. But you will be safe if you buy from there.
one sad thing is that you can't get big mods like Calamity and the Spirit mods but you can do some modding with the tmodloader.
Edit:you can have all the upcoming versions and you can keep the old ones if you want to so find a duplicating glitch you can have creative mode till 1.4
And i think that is all you need to know. :)

It is very secure. If someone hacks in your account (and your email to get the needed code to get in) your games will be secure you will still own it and still be able to play it. You can download the games as many times as you want without any trouble (this does not mean it is right to give the game to all of your friends for free or for a little less then the price.) and they have great customer service. But you will be safe if you buy from there.
one sad thing is that you can't get big mods like Calamity and the Spirit mods but you can do some modding with the tmodloader.
Edit:you can have all the upcoming versions and you can keep the old ones if you want to so find a duplicating glitch you can have creative mode till 1.4
And i think that is all you need to know. :)
Cool, I think I might try it from there! (I also read on the TModLoader page that mods can work with GoG versions, but ill see.)

Cool, I think I might try it from there! (I also read on the TModLoader page that mods can work with GoG versions, but ill see.)
you can I have some mods but its hard to get mods and harder to get the big mods but i suggest to play a vanilla world first then go for mods
Well you can't get them for gog patch is not the newest patch of the tmodloader for gog

GOG as well.

TModLoader supports the GOG version now? Awesome; I've been waiting for that! I'll have to take a look at it. (It'd be much nicer if Terraria had official mod support like Starbound or NWN2...)

@aRealCyborg perhaps you should have made a poll to go with this thread? It's probably too late to do it now, but a mod might be able to add one for you.

I got the 1.3 collectors edition with a 75% off discount from EB Games (Australias version of gamestop) This included a steam key.

Back
Top Bottom