Which Mimic has the best loot?

Which mimic has the best loot?

• Total voters
Hello People! I was wondering about a new poll idea i could post. I need some suggestions for which biome mimic drops the best loot and why you think so. this is just my personal opinion, but I think the crimson mimic has the best drops, especially the flesh knuckles. Some mimics may vary, but all the drops are different. I don't care what mimic drops you support, but it depends on the class type. you can share your opinion by commenting on this thread or replying to the poll. thanks!

Hallowed Mimic in my opinion.

Each of it's drops are fairly good in their own way. The Daedalus Storm bow is a very good one to have. Especially for the Mech bosses which move around a ton. A wide area of attack is ideal for fighting them. The crystal vile shard is a fair upgrade to vilethorn and a great early hardmode weapon for shooting through walls.

Then the melee weapon is good for killing regular enemies by almost just thinking about it and not needing to move. Especially in complex cave corridors.

Best part is that the Hallowed Mimic materials can be gotten either from Corruption or Crimson World's.

Crimson Mimic solely for the dart pistol. That flimsy looking thing is a god-tier item that carries all the way to golem. I haven't gotten to use it in ages, but it's SUPER fun.
[doublepost=1538450967,1538450819][/doublepost]
Hallowed Mimic in my opinion.

Each of it's drops are fairly good in their own way. The Daedalus Storm bow is a very good one to have. Especially for the Mech bosses which move around a ton. A wide area of attack is ideal for fighting them. The crystal vile shard is a fair upgrade to vilethorn and a great early hardmode weapon for shooting through walls.

Then the melee weapon is good for killing regular enemies by almost just thinking about it and not needing to move. Especially in complex cave corridors.

Best part is that the Hallowed Mimic materials can be gotten either from Corruption or Crimson World's.
It's ridiculous, almost every time I kill one I get a stupid illuminate hook. I think I got a stormbow like once and a couple vileshards. NEVER that cool knife.

If I had to order them, I’d probably go

1: Hallowed Mimic. All of it’s drops are really nice and they’re useful in a variety of ways. Daedalus Stormbow crushes Bosses, Crystal Vile Shard (in my opinion) is great if you need to quick kill an enemy through a block, and the Flying Knife is just fun to play around with.

2: Crimson Mimic. The Fetid Baghnakhs are just insane, and the Dart Pistol is a wonderful ranged weapon, but I still haven’t found a good use for the Life Drain besides regen.

3: Corrupt Mimic. The Chain Guillotines are one of my favourite weapons and they are a great weapon as soon as you enter Hardmode and they stay useful throughout it, the Clinger Staff is ok against certain enemies, and the Dart Rofle is fun, but not as good as the Pistol.

Hallowed Mimic, I farmed out a few in my current game for the bow and destroyed all three mech bosses in 15 minutes (not at the same time). Plus the flying knife is great for if an event happens you aren't prepared for so you cheese it in your little house and kill the mobs (did this during pirate invasion). And the Hook is one of my favorites :)

None of the above.

The regular mimic has the best loot. The star veil plus the charm of myths made via the regen band and philosophers stone make the mechanical bosses much easier. Plus they never become obsolete. I use then at the end game.

Back
Top Bottom