Which mod keeps changing the game time???

To try and save me tons of real-life time, does anyone know which currently released mod is messing with the game-time?

It just randomly changes to day, night, etc. Blood moon doesn't exist anymore because of it, and all spawns and events are broken now too.

I can spawn a Halloween event, but it only makes it so far before some mod changes the game to noon on me... bosses get despawned too.
I tried the cheats, tried to even pause the game time, and something is still changing it. Could it be that cheat itself?

Does anyone know which mod is causing this? I have at least 15-20 running in my game now. End-game is basically broken now.

The Trove mod was causing problems with spawn variation, especially at night, so I got rid of that one. At night, almost all you had were skeletons from the mod, and almost no other monsters. :(

TIA!

Ahh, I figured it out. There was a mod called "TrueEater" that seemed to be the culprit. It didn't even show up in the mod list, but was in the mods directory. Removing it was rough, with the issues of left over items, and the inability to save my map anymore, but after I deleted all remnants of the items off my map and player, I was able to save and load again normally, and the time is now working correctly.

I'm actually running 50 mods :) Surprised it runs at all!

It could of been my mod (Terralands) but I've patched that now. So there won't be any problems any longer

Back
Top Bottom