Who can help me make a custom boss AI

alienblox

Terrarian
I want to make a boss in my mod and I want someone to make a custom AI for it, anyone help
AI description:
if the boss has over 2500 health, it will chase after the player
if the boss has under 2500 health, it shoots projectiles and chases the player
if the boss has under 1000 health, it spawns shimmer slimes and chases after the player
and that's it

So, you need to find a coder. If you cannot work in solo, work in a team. Create a team or join some existing mod's. Or, just find a coder and work with them. I worked like that for very long before creating a team, but now I work literary in solo. You can create a requirement here, on forums, or on tModLoader discord server.

Also asking for code is not the best idea. Think of yourself - would you write a code for random person you found on the forums?

So, you need to find a coder. If you cannot work in solo, work in a team. Create a team or join some existing mod's. Or, just find a coder and work with them. I worked like that for very long before creating a team, but now I work literary in solo. You can create a requirement here, on forums, or on tModLoader discord server.

Also asking for code is not the best idea. Think of yourself - would you write a code for random person you found on the forums?
I won't write code for random ppl

Back
Top Bottom