Xbox One Who is the hardest Hardmode boss for you?

Which hardmode boss is hardest?

• Destroyer

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Skeletron prime

• The Twins

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Plantera

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golem

• Duke Fishron

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Ocram

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Out of all the bosses that I've fought, the hardest one has to be Golem because of the fact that you're restricted to a certain space the entire time, which can make it really hard to defeat Golem.

Umm...I'm not sure what that message is about, but please refrain from making spam like this. It doesn't add anything meaningful to the thread.
Sorry that was an accident
I’ll delete it now.
[doublepost=1510265817,1510265695][/doublepost]
Out of all the bosses that I've fought, the hardest one has to be Golem because of the fact that you're restricted to a certain space the entire time, which can make it really hard to defeat Golem.
Yes. That was annoying. Until I got the picksaw (which took forever), I had to fight him in that little space. But after you have the Picksaw, you can mine the altar and take it to your base, where you can have as much of an open space as you want.

If you put acutators under the summoning thing it will break.
Do not judge me for this, but the destroyer is so hard. Even though I'm good at dodging. But that was I 1.2.4. Now , dadelus stormbow......

Plantera in my expert mode jungle.....that.....I may or may not have mostly converted to mushroom to farm truffle worms....if I'm going about blindly and accidentally break a bulb.....ugh....instant berserk plantera...yay....

I agree, taking the Moon Lord out of the conversation, Duke Fishron is the toughest for me as well. Even with endgame equipmet, you will die if you don't prepare and fight smart.

The spike glitch wen u stand on a spike and put honey and have that necklace that after u take damage u can’t be hurt for a few seconds
What spike thing
[doublepost=1529880950,1529880627][/doublepost]The destroyer was the easiest hard mode boss ever all I had was a pair of wings lightning boots a nimbus rod and a sword that came from the pirate invasion and some cobalt armor and all warding on the accessories.

I think that The Destroyer is the hardest. I've tried every strategy to beat him like the Nimbus Rod, the bow that rains down from the sky, the skybox strategy, the long platforms, nothing.

I think that The Destroyer is the hardest. I've tried every strategy to beat him like the Nimbus Rod, the bow that rains down from the sky, the skybox strategy, the long platforms, nothing.
I hide in a box
[doublepost=1531264392,1531264372][/doublepost]
In the sky

Definitely fishron. I just beat him for the first time yesterday. After weeks of prepping and arena building. And have all the best stuff you can get on a 360. He's no joke. No he's farm material lol.
[doublepost=1532354596,1532354537][/doublepost]
Definitely fishron. I just beat him for the first time yesterday. After weeks of prepping and arena building. And have all the best stuff you can get on a 360. He's no joke. No he's farm material lol.
Now*

Back
Top Bottom