Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Lepus

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Turkor the ungrateful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Benjellyman

Torch God
Whether it's cool, you like the music, or battle style, or loot, or if you have a crush on, (we all know you like king slime,) who or what do you like the most?

Idk why, but I really like the lunatic cultist. I guess because he has cool powers, and requires a lot of maneuverability, and is the only speaking npc in the game.

I love Eater of Worlds. Im not sure why, his design is just so cool. The way he splits into smaller worms touches something inside me. And the sound of dying segments is extremely satisfying.
I know the fight doesnt require much skill to dodge him, I know he doesnt have a lot of flashy attacks like EoL or LC, but he is so cute and lovely.

Lepus was the best for a fact. I liked it when he duplicated himself and his other cool unique attacks. His art was also pretty good.

Lepus was the best for a fact. I liked it when he duplicated himself and his other cool unique attacks. His art was also pretty good.
I played in the 3Ds a while ago, and I loved lepus. I would change the date to Easter just to get him, and I would just let them bounce around as I was fight four manical bunnies.

idk why so many voted eater of worlds but I choose Empress Of Light I like her skills and swords That you need to dodge Its fun And the very Big hard event by beating her in daytime

Back
Top Bottom