Whoops... hehe. (LBP2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sockmonkey367

Official Terrarian
My cousin was playing LBP2 and acidently pressed a button to report something and i dunno what he typed (it was an acident and he though it was loading) any way i can talk to Media Molecule to tell them it was an acident or something? LBP2 forums wont load for some reason, so im talking about it here.
(if this is the wrong forum, direct me to it please.)

This would be a better topic for your own Profile page. There isn't much we can do about a different website's Forums being down.

If you want to discuss the game itself. It's fine to have a Thread for that, but this seems to be talking about an issue on a different website. I'd recommend using this website: http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/ to enter the website name you're trying to access. It will tell you if the site itself is down or not, or if it's just a connection issue on your end.

We offer support for members who play Terraria as these are the official Forums for Terraria, but we do not allow Threads that are about support for other websites/games, as there isn't anything we can do about this. General Discussion on Non-Terraria Topics is fine, but its for discussion only.

For this reason, the Thread has been locked. You can feel free to post about this on your own Profile, and maybe someone will know about the website there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom