why do journey mode characters have to research?

It's still a cakewalk in Journey even with research.
It feels much more balanced to play Journey mode with the difficulty set to (Master) additionally you can ramp up enemy spawn rates to make everywhere far more dangerous when there are upwards of 200+ enemies raining death on you even having unlimited access to buff potions and the ability to duplicate stars for your star cannon/super star shooter is worth it. I'm glad they made it an unlock based system as to a collector it is a lot of fun to try and get everything

just started playing again on console. an love the mode. an love that you have to earn them researching them. i just have one Hang up that really bothers me. that new made Journey character have to start over. why cant all my Journey character share Progress??? i dont want them all just given to me but i would like to make more Role play character an not have to do it all again. the level of pain that is. to dup every item you already did an leave in a lot of storage for a new character to learn. ouch

Because people who just want to create, don't use the actual game to do it. There are a few world-editors that don't even require you to enter the game once... Like it was said, "Journey mode", was intended to make the game be a journey, which retains the game aspects. Some editors are even online, with nothing to download! Though I am not 100% sure that they are all 1.4.3.2 ready. (The maps would load, but if the editor doesn't have the items from that version, those will have to be added manually from another world, before you could copy/paste them with the editors. Though, I am not sure what 1.4.3.2 added, which is new.)

Back
Top Bottom