Why doesn't this statue farm work?

Jatopian

Terrarian
I had the attached farm running for two hours and didn't get so much as a glowstick or granite block. I know the drop rates for statues are reduced since 1.1 but surely not to that degree?

The only times I got items to drop from these were when I personally contributed some damage with weapons, sentries, etc.

Yes, the monsters are actually spawning and dying, and no, the items aren't getting caught on the exit holes.

Last edited:
Really? When I had slime statues in there I was definitely getting gel, though.

Anyway, what else is there, if not lava? Wiki says most stuff won't drop if I use "traps".

Well, you should try with summoning items, cause one of those statues u are using its the "medusa statue" which means that you are in hardmode (Unless u are playing 1.3 where she was a pre- hardmode enemy, but who on earth would like to play 1.3 when we have 1.4?) So 1.4 added a variety of strong summons, You should try them

Okay, thanks. I managed to get something working with summoning minions inside the cages.

Jeez, though. And they further nerfed the drop rates? I guess slimes are just a special exception.

Back
Top Bottom