**REPORTED** Why is Scutlix's attack distance getting shorter??????

Turndog

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I noticed that the attack distance of Scutlix was shorter.
Up to 1.3, Scutlix was able to attack more than 100 blocks. But in 1.4, Scutlix can only attack at a distance of only 30 blocks.
I tried to find a description of scutlix's attack distance from all the change logs on 1.4. (up to 1.4.0.4, of course)
But I didn't find that description.

I don't think Re-logic will do such a serious weakening without telling us.I believe that if there is a big weakening, Re-logic will always be recorded in the change log.
In other words, the problem with the shorter attack distance of Scutlix is probably a bug, not a weakening.

Scutlix is my favorite mount, so I am very very very sad.
If this is a specification, I hope it will be declared to be a specification.
If it is a bug, I hope it will be fixed as soon as possible.

There does appear to be a change here, and it was not one I was aware of.

I'll need to investigate further into what happened here, it might have been a change for optimization, but until I find the full details, its hard to say.

If this change is necessary to keep, then I'll probably put Scutlix Mount on my list for balance revisions, since the loss of range should be made up in some way, but I'd rather just fix the range if that's possible :)

There does appear to be a change here, and it was not one I was aware of.

I'll need to investigate further into what happened here, it might have been a change for optimization, but until I find the full details, its hard to say.

If this change is necessary to keep, then I'll probably put Scutlix Mount on my list for balance revisions, since the loss of range should be made up in some way, but I'd rather just fix the range if that's possible :)

Thank you very much for your reply!

I hope Scutlix's eyes will be better.
I want to show Scutlix a distant view again.

I'm sorry to say it irresponsibly, but please do your best.
Please "cure" Scutlix.

Back
Top Bottom