Mobile Why is Terraria Mobile currently not available in Vietnam? (both Android and IOS) When could we possibly get it back?

minhtheoneguy

Terrarian
I've bought Terraria for quite a long time now. However, I've realized about one thing when I accidentally deleted Terraria from my phone: I cannot download Terraria anymore. This problem seems to only occur in Vietnam at the moment. If you guys wouldn't bring the game back to us, could some of us who payed for the game possibly get a refund?
AddText_10-27-08.19.10.jpg

(screenshot for the problem, it states that the app is currently not available for us)

I think it was banned due to loot boxes (possibly Gacha mechanic), I am not sure in Belgium if Terraria was banned

I've bought Terraria for quite a long time now. However, I've realized about one thing when I accidentally deleted Terraria from my phone: I cannot download Terraria anymore. This problem seems to only occur in Vietnam at the moment. If you guys wouldn't bring the game back to us, could some of us who payed for the game possibly get a refund?
View attachment 435285
(screenshot for the problem, it states that the app is currently not available for us)
I've heard that VPNs can let you get things only available in other countries, maybe you could try using a VPN.

I've heard that VPNs can let you get things only available in other countries, maybe you could try using a VPN.
the problem is, I have already bought the game in VIETNAM MARKET, and I think that after I bought my Terraria copy in the Vietnam server, if I just switch VPN I would lose my original vietnamese copy, for example switching to an America server or something.

It seems to have been removed due to the restrictions set forth on games by the Vietnamese government. It's unknown if it will return.

It seems to have been removed due to the restrictions set forth on games by the Vietnamese government. It's unknown if it will return.
I mean, like in Belgium, I think Terraria has loot boxes for some reason, like other gacha games such as FIFA.... Probably due to constitute gambling under the country's existing laws I guess?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom