Why

Are you playing Mobile or Console Terraria? The PC version is 1.3.0.8. Let me know so I can move your thread to the right place.

This is defiantly mobile almost all versions of mobile have this update number and I have had frequent crashes and well good luck on plantera.

If you're on android, then frequent crashes is something to expect, as it is a bug. About plantera however, it is a near end-game boss, just prep up for it:indifferent:

About plantera however, it is a near end-game boss, just prep up for it:indifferent:
I've never understood why the golem, a post-plantera boss, is so much easier than plantera. It's possible to beat the golem with pre-hardmode gear and weapons, yet plantera requires all kinds of preparation and gear upgrades.

Honestly, i found the golem harder than the plantera.
Really, all you need is to make a wide (possibly screen wide) area with a few heart statues and mana statues linked toa 1 sec timer, a honey pool, campfires, lanterns, and potions, like every other boss in the game actually...
The hardest for plantera in my opinion is her 1st form. Those bullets are hard to dodge. The second form is pretty easy to destroy using a ranged weapon.
Unless youre using melee (or unfortunately, trying to beat the game using melee), the best way to defeat plantera is to get turtle armor and some good reforges in accessories, and use a decent Magic Weapon. Defeat the plantera once, then go scurry to the dungeon and get yourself the Spectre Armor, which heals you a lot more than what the plantera can possibly damage you.
Try using the Magic Dagger, a drop from the Mimic. Even when not in mage armor, it proves itself to be powerful.

Back
Top Bottom