Mobile wierd mobile drops

TheSneakyMalteaser

Skeletron Prime
The other day i was in the wiki, and i saw the drops for lepus.
And i realised that he can drop souls of might
so you can get megashark PREHARDMODE
i just think this is a bit weird and unnecessary
Lepus is also not the only one:
turkor the ungrateful greater healing potions, (he is also prehardmode boss)
arch wyverns drop shadow keys
and arch demons drop crystal shards
does anybody else think this needs to be fixed in next update?

The souls of might i feel like was a mistake since lepus i think came out prehardmode. But if someone wants to get a megashark and be OP in preHM it's their choice. The shadow keys and crystal shards feel like a unique touch to the ios version, it's pretty difficult to get golden keys (for shadow keys) and crystal shards (even in hard mode).

The souls of might i feel like was a mistake since lepus i think came out prehardmode. But if someone wants to get a megashark and be OP in preHM it's their choice. The shadow keys and crystal shards feel like a unique touch to the ios version, it's pretty difficult to get golden keys (for shadow keys) and crystal shards (even in hard mode).
Actually you need a mythril anvil. So no. And the other "bugs" are confirmed to be intended.

Not really, you would have to farm Lupus a hell of a lot in order to get enough souls, plus it's health has been buffed massively, so if you're phm, it's gonna take you a really long time to kill it, and the others it spawns if you're not fast enough. Secondly, the megashark isn't all that good atm (along with most ranged weapons, are out dps'd by the clockwork assault rifle, which really sucks because I like ranged ~:cry: ) and finally, the crystal shards aren't too op, they can only be used to craft the phasesaber, which is still ever so slightly weaker than the nights edge.

By the time you enter hm, I would think that hopefully you would have explored the dungeon enough and already found a shadow key, and explored enough of the underworld to find your shadow chests, which would make the drop more of a bonus to sell for 1g 50s.

Imo the crashing/freezing problems should take priority in the next update

Not really, you would have to farm Lupus a hell of a lot in order to get enough souls, plus it's health has been buffed massively, so if you're phm, it's gonna take you a really long time to kill it, and the others it spawns if you're not fast enough. Secondly, the megashark isn't all that good atm (along with most ranged weapons, are out dps'd by the clockwork assault rifle, which really sucks because I like ranged ~:cry: ) and finally, the crystal shards aren't too op, they can only be used to craft the phasesaber, which is still ever so slightly weaker than the nights edge.

By the time you enter hm, I would think that hopefully you would have explored the dungeon enough and already found a shadow key, and explored enough of the underworld to find your shadow chests, which would make the drop more of a bonus to sell for 1g 50s.

Imo the crashing/freezing problems should take priority in the next update
Again, mythril anvil. Check the wiki if you dont believe me

Back
Top Bottom