Resolved Will you get banned for posting a trade about Terraria items that want or offer fictional money from games other than Terraria?

Glasia🌳

Living Tree
Will you get banned if you enter a Terraria trade topic that wants or offers fictional money from other games than Terraria?
I mean text like: "Selling Zenith for 157 Robux" or "Please give me a Shellphone, I offer 956 Genshin impact coins"*
That would not fall under the real world money offers ban rule as that is fictional money.

* the Genshin impact coin is an artificial example as I am pretty sure that there is no such thing in Genshin Impact.

We don't want anyone trading anything other than in-game Terraria items. I'm pretty sure the guidelines are very clear on this.

We cannot regulate items from other games, and I believe that people can trade Robux for real-world money (although the exchange rate is prohibitive).

We wouldn't ban anyone for attempting to do this the first time, we'd just give a verbal reminder.

I do feel like I should ask, how exactly would you regulate in-game Terraria items either? Beyond just confirming the item does or doesn't exist in the game.
That's all we would do, it's all we've ever done. There's rarely been a problem with that.

I suppose we would allow items from mods if people wanted to do that. Basically, if you can join another player on a Terraria world to complete the trade, then that's good with us.

The trading is simply a social nicety that some people enjoy participating in. Terraria items have no intrinsic value in the real world, unlike Robux or CS:GO skins, for examples.

Back
Top Bottom