Mobile [Windows Phone] Terraria crashes while launching after new update - 1.2.2.1

Wkterr

Terrarian
Today I've updated Terraria on my nokia 1020 with windows 8.1 Denim. I thought this update will add something but instead it just made the game unplayable.

After launching there's some info about unpacking data, then logos and finally, when the main menu should show up, game crashes with blue screen (propably not THAT blue screen but it reminds me good old days though) and we are back to the Windows main menu.

I've tried to reinstall Terraria but it doesn't help. Now I know that all my progress wiped out (because as I know WP version has no cloud support or anything preventing Terraria data from being deleted completly).

So the question is, when this update will be fixed.

Terraria withdrawal indeed, Lumia 635 & awaiting update fix too. Happy to know that 505 are on it, however an estimate for re-release would assuage most end users concerns. I doubt Terraria for windows phone is playable by anyone at the mo-mo.

No problem! To elaborate a little further also: For anyone running Windows 10 Mobile, Terraria is not compatible so you may still be seeing the issue even after we get it fixed for the other OS users.

Well this is bad news. Terraria was running fine on mobile preview 10.10.10581 as well as a few previous versions. Do you intend to support Windows 10 mobile?

Here is hoping you guys fix it before my road trip for Christmas. Me and my son play Terraria all the time in the car (wife drives). It is a great game for multiplayer fun.

Back
Top Bottom