Game Mechanics Wing Buffs

Do you support this?

• Total voters

LuciousTPK

Skeletron
Hello guys, Lucious The Phoenix King here with the follow up thread to "The Wings Potion" so i encourage you to read that that thread along with this one when you can :). So this idea comes from the idea of wings having more purpose and more of a reason to choose a certain pair of wings. Lets jump into this! Wheel of red show em the way!

:redspin:

So the Wing Buff mechanic is to where certain wings give certain buffs. The fact that each wing does the same, doesnt really help people decide which one they want past them wanting a certain look. Sure some fly longer but this isnt very exagerated, and lets be honest, when a flying skull with four mechanicle arms of death are trying to kill you, your not going to notice the diffrence. So i believe that each pair of wings should have a buff. Im going to list a few to make a point of where im going with this.

Fire Wings: More immunity to fire damage/debuffs.
Frost Wings: More immunity to frost damage/debuffs.
Ghost Wings: Slight invisibility.
Fairy Wings: Decreased mana consumption.
ECT...

Thanks for reading, if you like the idea, please support and if you dont, dont be afraid to tell me :D Look at the thread The Wings Potion for the other idea i had for your wings! Now if you will excuse me, Wheel of Red seems to be hungry. :redmunch:Have a great day guys.

Back
Top Bottom