tModLoader Wing Flight Time Tooltip Mod

vizthex

Duke Fishron
Hey, I'm vizthex. I sometimes stalk this forum.

But anyone, I was wondering if anyone could make a mod that did this, as several mods add wings but idk how good they are without looking it up (and not every mod has a wiki or documentation) or crafting them.

So, is this possible to do or what?

Thanks for reading,
- vizthex

Unfortunately this would be kinda difficult to do. Unlike armor defense for instance, the max flight time is not actually a property that the wing item has. Rather, the item modifies the player's max flight time when it is equipped as an accessory.
What you could have instead, is a display, maybe next to your total armor count, that tells you the current max flight time for your player.

Unfortunately this would be kinda difficult to do. Unlike armor defense for instance, the max flight time is not actually a property that the wing item has. Rather, the item modifies the player's max flight time when it is equipped as an accessory.
What you could have instead, is a display, maybe next to your total armor count, that tells you the current max flight time for your player.

Yeah I was afraid that would be the case, ah well.
Having the max flight time next to your player wouldn't really help (since the point was to not have to craft the wings) but oh well.

At least the Calamity Mod does the tooltip for their wings and vanilla ones.

Back
Top Bottom