Console Wing-usage

You should drop the question about Red's wings as they're still "Unobtainable" on consoles.
NOT ALLOWED: Excessive boasting about having or using unavailable/unreleased items is not permitted on the forum. As with screenshots and videos, this increases the general desire to obtain them. If you have acquired any of these items, through whatever means, please keep it to yourself.

I personally really like the Jet pack though :)

Last edited:
i use the flame wings, or whatever they're called... i have access to the wings from the pumpkin and frost moons, i think... as well as several others that might look cooler... but i like flaming wings, they just look really cool to me... especially with my character's appearance.

looks like some badass arch-angel.

not only that, but it took me an agonizingly long time grinding in hell for a single freaking feather to make the wings... so i'm NEVER getting rid of them.

On console... I think it is a toss between butterfly wings and angel wings. What I was using last. Just like the looks of them. That and haven't truly gotten very many in the first place. Oh wait, the hover board... That with the wings, or just primarily the board. I like the float effect. :dryadhappy:

I use the Frost Wings as they are one of the few ones that are more or less hidden from the back once one have landed and they look good while you are flying.
(But I usually just use the Frostspark Boots so I can have one extra minion :3)

I like using the frost wings, but I'm trying to get the ghost wings. I'm in the process of going through the game again because I lost all my data and wanted to re-experience terraria with the latest updates for console version!

Since I have or can get them all its usually what matches my characters costume :)
But I really like flame wings, frost wings and leaf wings.

Cant wait for steampunk wings though they look awesome

Back
Top Bottom