Console Wire Range?

Clooless

Wall of Flesh
So I make a long range teleporter. I have it perfectly connected, and everything. I have it spanning from the center of the world to the end. I test it. I go no-where. What did I do wrong? Or, did the developers forget to eliminated wire range, like in the PC 1.2 update? Please tell me.;(

Pretty sure that was 1.2.3 becouse people were complainting after the update, on 1.2 there was a larger wire range.

So I make a long range teleporter. I have it perfectly connected, and everything. I have it spanning from the center of the world to the end. I test it. I go no-where. What did I do wrong? Or, did the developers forget to eliminated wire range, like in the PC 1.2 update? Please tell me.;(
That hasn't been listed in a changelog yet as far as I know.

Hopefully in the next update or so the wire range cap will get raised. Until then you are limited to 2000 wires or less for each circuit you create.

So... after waiting a "few" months, consoles finally have 1.2.4, (same update wire range is infinite in PC (actually, PC had infinite range before 1.2.4)) and the teleporter still does not work. Just to remind you, all is connected and there are no breaks. Either this is a feature 505 did not pay any attention to, or they can't add it in because of limitations... both could be possible.

So... after waiting a "few" months, consoles finally have 1.2.4, (same update wire range is infinite in PC (actually, PC had infinite range before 1.2.4)) and the teleporter still does not work. Just to remind you, all is connected and there are no breaks. Either this is a feature 505 did not pay any attention to, or they can't add it in because of limitations... both could be possible.
They are saving it for Q1 of next year. On the home page, look for console and mobile eta and open the q1 spoiler.

Back
Top Bottom