Other wiring/logic addition

Troublemaiker

Terrarian
I like making time builds with timers and objects but I have to leave frequently and my timer set up always resets when I leave I've tried multiple ways to set up a timer that starts when I join my game but they never work...
I suggest we make a wiring block or logic block that turns a circuit on when the player joins the game and can be hooked up to other timers to create effective farms and it helps if you tend to forget setting that stuff up.

I like making time builds with timers and objects but I have to leave frequently and my timer set up always resets when I leave I've tried multiple ways to set up a timer that starts when I join my game but they never work...
I suggest we make a wiring block or logic block that turns a circuit on when the player joins the game and can be hooked up to other timers to create effective farms and it helps if you tend to forget setting that stuff up.
It's been recommended to others that you can connect Day/Night sensors (whatever they're called) to the system so that whenever you join, the device senses that it's day or night and immediately activates. That's what I've heard, I never tested it.

Back
Top Bottom