WoF Insta-Kill?

Shock3600

Terrarian
in order to get the golden shower and some other WoF drops, iv been trying to summon he Wall in my other world. Iv tried 3 times now -_- the first time, he never spawn and I randomy died saying I ws licked. The second, he spawned weirdly and kept teleporting me lke 5 blocks into a house so if get hit right again. The third time, I died before he spawned -_- I'm on iOS. Any advice to stop this stuff from happening?

Are you actually in hell when you do this?

Are burning in lava when you summon it?

Have you tried a new world?

Does golden shower really come from WoF? (Note sarcasm, but not the mean kind)

Pwnhammer is great and so is the busker*tsk* I mean breaker blade.

Also the way you worded your sentence made it look like you were saying that the WOF dropped the golden shower sorry if I was rude.

Umm I can't really help you no, but if I were you I would messeage 505 games about it since they are over mobile
How to message them? (Screw grammar :p)
Are you actually in hell when you do this?

Are burning in lava when you summon it?

Have you tried a new world?

Does golden shower really come from WoF? (Note sarcasm, but not the mean kind)

Pwnhammer is great and so is the busker*tsk* I mean breaker blade.
Lawl. Maybe I should of explained it was a crimson world and my main is corrupt :p and I'm wanting to do t on this world, bc there are tons of demon altars while my main had barely any, I didn't decide to spread corrupt in the iungle(facepalm -_-) and I have easily found 4 biome chests in the dungeon somehow. I'm already in hard mode on my main btw
[DOUBLEPOST=1421201402][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also the way you worded your sentence made it look like you were saying that the WOF dropped the golden shower sorry if I was rude.
Lawl, np. It did sound like that and I was kind of rude really, not you. Sorry about that

Back
Top Bottom