Do you like the idea?

• Hell yes! This sounds so awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awesome idea, bad execution.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

damonte

Skeletron Prime
Currently, in the game wolves are really frikin' boring. They only drop banners! So I just thought of an idea; Wolf Armor!

Info
*All wolves have a 75% chance to drop a Wolf Pelt.(1-3)
*Early hardmode summoner armor.
*blah blah blah

Pictures

*NOTE : GREEN PARTS ARE NOT PART OF THE ARMOR, IT IS TO INDICATE WHERE THE PLAYER AND THE ARMOR ARE DIFFERENT*

http://imgur.com/1znWt8z
http://imgur.com/xsGOQGq

(Yep, a link. Because I still have no idea how to attach pictures.)

Stats
*20 defence
*Helmet increases minion count by 2. Damage decreased by 9%.
*Breastplate increases minion count by 2. Damage decreased 9%.
*Greaves increase minion count by 2. Damage decreased 9%.
*Set bonus : Minions will have a 20% chance to deal the Frostburn debuff to enemies.

Crafting
*Wolf Hood-8 Wolf Pelts
*Wolf Breastplate-16 Wolf Pelts
*Wolf Greaves-12 Wolf Pelts

Last edited:
I would say a chance to drop a wolf pelt. Use that for crafting and decorating.

1znWt8z.png

I added your image.

Also you really should add stats and stuff in order to make this a successful suggestion. Having things that are vague kind of irritate people.

I'm aware that wolves are hardmode. Also, I was in the middle of writing down stats when you responded.

Okay, well you obviously weren't aware before since you said it was a very early mode armor. :L

Anyways it isn't exactly the most useful armor, since it is much easier to get spider armor. However it does give quite a few minions. But at the cost of damage. :L

Well having a ton of weak attacks comes at the cost of a huge amount of damage being nullified by defense, so I'm not sure if it would be the most useful armor.

Okay, well you obviously weren't aware before since you said it was a very early mode armor. :L

Anyways it isn't exactly the most useful armor, since it is much easier to get spider armor. However it does give quite a few minions. But at the cost of damage. :L
I thought just early mode armor would've been enough, apparently not.

I thought just early mode armor would've been enough, apparently not.
I had an idea for the wolf staff, it decreases the enemies defense for a very brief period. Your wolves would have to act like a pack. That would provide this an excellent mechanic in my opinion.

Anyway I see no harm in having another early hardmode armor.

it should be the wolf items sprite for it but split up and two it could just be a vanity
also i think it should be 9 extra summons

Seeing as this is available at the same time as Spider Armor(and more RNG-dependent), any reason why I should pick this armor over it?

By the way, the damage decrease(even with the extra minions) pretty much makes me feel not using the armor at all, especially considering there's Spider Armor that's less detrimental.

Anyway, I'd prefer they be crafted out of wolf pelts or something. More crafting benefits and potential.

Back
Top Bottom