Won’t stop raining

StainlessOven

Terrarian
My world started raining and wouldn’t stop. I left my computer afk for more than a hour and it still won’t stop. I have a couple mods such as calamity, magic storage, recipe browser and some others. Does anyone know how I can stop it?

I have the same problem on my main world that started sometime after hardmode, i had HERO, Tedit and the worldgen preview other than calamity idk what it is

i had this problem today, and what was the problem for me was the acid rain event. when i first got that event i left and didnt finish it, just went a finished it and it stopped raining. Also that was blocking me from any other events like goblin army

My world started raining and wouldn’t stop. I left my computer afk for more than a hour and it still won’t stop. I have a couple mods such as calamity, magic storage, recipe browser and some others. Does anyone know how I can stop it?

Go fishing. It's the perfect weather for farming crates.

If you tried to mod in something that spawns in the rain or if someone else did and you picked up the mod, then they must've used = instead of == when checking for rain. Using = turns the rain on. Using == checks to see if rain is on.

Back
Top Bottom