Console Wooden Wands

Preemptive warning, keep it civil and don't start flaming. People's opinions are valid as opinions, agreement is not necessary.

zx1c3ZN.png

Nah, I like this idea. The wisps having unique AIs is a big yes, and the upgrade mechanic is very original. One thing I don't like, however, is that this is Xbox exclusive. Console exclusive content is not a very popular concept in the Terraria community, especially if it's good content. I think the console edition gets enough love as it is, except for the fact that the console part of the community gets to enjoy the content some months later than the PC part. Still don't think giving console even more content that PC will never get is a good way to make up for content that console gets to enjoy over time, no matter how long that time is.
There's also the fact that they all spawn recoloured wisps, but I guess the varying AIs make up for that.

Well, some people don't get the point. Look. They're adding OCRAM into MOBILE. You know what that'll mean? Console will have NO exclusive stuff.

If it's not avaliable for PC then no support. You shouldn't suggest console exclusives if console already has enough exclusives.

EDIT: And what is Steelwood? There is no Steelwood in PC and I doubt there is in Console either..

EDIT 2: What about XBOX ONE and Playstation 3, 4, and Vita? You forgot a few consoles.

EDIT 3:
Well, some people don't get the point. Look. They're adding OCRAM into MOBILE. You know what that'll mean? Console will have NO exclusive stuff.
Think of it like this. PC is the mother/father, having the most things. Console is the big brother, which gets the newest content and some exclusives. Mobile is the younger brother, which gets the content that Console has much later as "hand-me-downs". Everything Console has, Mobile will eventually get, unless it is too much of a memory strain.

Last edited:
I think nobody who is against the "exclusive" idea noticed even if I wanted to I couldn't change it. GG no RE, TCF.

EDIT:
If it's not avaliable for PC then no support. You shouldn't suggest console exclusives if console already has enough exclusives.
EDIT: And what is Steelwood? There is no Steelwood in PC and I doubt there is in Console either..
EDIT 2: What about XBOX ONE and Playstation 3, 4, and Vita? You forgot a few consoles.
EDIT 3:
Think of it like this. PC is the mother/father, having the most things. Console is the big brother, which gets the newest content and some exclusives. Mobile is the younger brother, which gets the content that Console has much later as "hand-me-downs". Everything Console has, Mobile will eventually get, unless it is too much of a memory strain.
I don't think like that, instead I see the PC as the most famous and supported.
Wow. You didn't read all of it did you... DUN DUN DUN!

P.S: You do know Ocram is in Mobile? We need another exclusive for consoles, because now mobile has 2 exclusives. And console a sad 1 with PC, making the PC one ASAP.

Last edited:
I think nobody who is against the "exclusive" idea noticed even if I wanted to I couldn't change it. GG no RE, TCF.

EDIT:

I don't think like that, instead I see the PC as the most famous and supported.
Wow. You didn't read all of it did you... DUN DUN DUN!

P.S: You do know Ocram is in Mobile? We need another exclusive for consoles, because now mobile has 2 exclusives. And console a sad 1 with PC, making the PC one ASAP.
Wow. You CLEARLY didn't read my comment properly, did you? I PERFECTLY WELL KNOW that Ocram is mobile. ENOUGH EXCLUSIVES ARE ENOUGH.

This is becoming a flame war, requesting a lock. (Do I have to tag mods for this? I don't know what the deal is with this forum and lock requests :S )

A lock is unneeded here, as this is some ones' suggestion. I think a warning or someone stepping in and stopping it would be more appropriate.

Wow. You CLEARLY didn't read my comment properly, did you? I PERFECTLY WELL KNOW that Ocram is mobile. ENOUGH EXCLUSIVES ARE ENOUGH.
Really? I think you didn't look at you're responses to me, they don't say that. Of course, I might be mistaked.
If anyone continues this, I will simply ignore them.

If you want to have something changed about your thread that you can't do yourself then you need to simply report it and give the specific details in the report as to what you want changed. Then us moderators can come in and make those changes as long as they're reasonable. :) If you don't understand how the forums work you can always read the rules and user guide (which you should since you'll be held accountable to the rules whether you've read them or not). I have links to these in my signature :)

This is becoming a flame war, requesting a lock. (Do I have to tag mods for this? I don't know what the deal is with this forum and lock requests :S )

These kinds of comments aren't appropriate. Please use the report feature and read the User Guide and Rules if you have questions about the forums. :)

To both of you, this is your verbal for flaming. It seems to have died down which is great, but please avoid these kinds of conflicts in the future.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom