Pixel Art Wooren's Pixel adventures

Why havent you requested something yet!?

• I am dumb

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • I want pancakes!

Votes: 32 78.0%
  • I am scared

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters

Wooren

Terrarian
O0GWa4d.png

(Dont ask me why the banner looks like that, I dont know that myself, just enjoy the evolution of the heads)
Hya, I havent sprited anything in a long time, so I decided I should give it a shot again as the new forum came.
So basically this is another request thread. You can request nearly anything.

Sprites:
6TLFBOd.png
- Jestex - Mushroom sword with Blue flame

Rules:
No Backgrounds
No Animations
No recolors
Pixelated art only

Always say what style should be the sprite made in (Terraria style, some special one etc.)

Stop reading and request :3

Last edited:
I SO SCARED HERE IS ME REQUEST DUN HURT MEHHHHHH
MAKE A FRUUTBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
(in any styel u wantz btw dun hurt meh)

Might I formally request an NPC sprite?
She would be a girl with an adventurer type look to her, she'd be wearing jeans and a blue t shirt, and a ponytail, done in terraria style, brown eyes, and a green bow in her hair
(This is for my suggestion that I'm working on)

I would like to request hatsune miku,luka megurine,Rin Kagamine in terraria style.
YEJ2fcu.png
XPQ6nIW.png
qZQlTWV.png
(Hair doesnt have outline since it would look werid I think)

Might I formally request an NPC sprite?
She would be a girl with an adventurer type look to her, she'd be wearing jeans and a blue t shirt, and a ponytail, done in terraria style, brown eyes, and a green bow in her hair
(This is for my suggestion that I'm working on)
utxItnX.png

Because of the new forum's background usually being dark-colored, you should add a background. Otherwise it will be hard to see dark colors, especially outlines.

A request. Can you pixel this fat Gundam in terraria style as an armor. Maybe seperate the gun. Hope it's not too much.
mb1evt.jpg

Last edited:
Hello all, sorry for no requests done yet, I think I will make some if not all on weekend :)
But I have made this
9wG0zOE.png
God that's awesome
But can I request an alien from Star Wars? (Any one as I have a severe lack of imagination at the moment)

Back
Top Bottom