tModLoader (Work In Progress) Tripple's Mods Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asylim

Terrarian
Basically, this whole thread is just me trying to get people to work in my mod
1) Spriters Needed! (T-Pixel Artists won't sprite for me, unfortunately, and I can't sprite myself).
2) Programmers definitely needed! (A mod can't succeed without even being created)
Sorry if this doesn't belong in this thread, though I hope to get at least a few people in to help! Any help is greatly appreciated!

https://discord.gg/MYp9yWr
This is the invite, if anyone's legitimately interested in applying.

-Current Ideas-
Re: Mixture = A mod that changes up the icons a bit, polishes up some mechanics, and adds extra things into the game (e.g. Much more dialogue to the guide, including external mod compatibility (eventually))
TaroMod = a General content mod, intended to be on-par with Tremor or better. (Probably not, though).
Amplified Potions = A mod that adds in several things to auto-consume certain potions and more, as well as adding in more potions than before (guess by the name ig)
Utilities Mod = A mod that adds in auto-working machines and other semi-useful items, including a new stat counter (that doesn't function like the Cell Phone / PDA)
Holidaisical Mod - I thought that Terraria didn't go "All out" with their seasonal events on mobile, so I decided to make a mod that adds in events++, such as St. Patrick's Day minibosses and such. HOWEVER, it's not taking anything already-existing Mobile or Console content, I know that's against the rules. Unsure if this'll be taken down or not.
The Mod of Complete Randomness - Accepting ideas from anyone, the more random and unbalanced the ideas are the better! Comprised of literally any idea that was disposed of or just kinda... there. For fun, nothing taken seriously!
Hard~Core - Adding in many different game modes and challenges into the game, mostly directed by Crimsoneye in the server.
Simplified Expeditions (Also known as Easy~Mode) - This mod is for adding in the "Easy Mode" option for Terraria, which alters the mechanics in many different ways, of which'll make the game much easier to complete.
Hacker's Delight - When it comes to mind, you'd think of Cheat Sheet or HERO's mod when thinking of utility toolbars, correct? Well, Hacker's Delight adds in a whole bunch of collective items from a bunch of different ones, including HERO's, CheatSheet, Itemeditor, etc
Overgrowth Overload - Basically adds in a whole bunch of small, plant and animal life-based things into the world, as well as a new biome- to be revealed later on.

Last edited:
1. Can you give a description for your mod?
2. pixel dot net is a good program to use for spriting

1) Basically, I have a few mods in the collection, the main one being TaroMod, a general content mod that's still WIP. I also have the Amp.Pots, Remixture, Utils Mod, and More Prefixes
2) I use Piskel, I can still sprite, but I don't make good sprites. At all.

1. If software is a problem, https://www.piskelapp.com/ is a good website for sprites, and making them is easier by yourself if you have an idea of what you want said sprite to look like.
2. I came here because I was wondering how to make my own soundtrack for Terraria, and if you know how or could link me to a page with someone who does, that would be much appreciated.

1) It's not the software that's the problem, I already use Piskelapp.com. The problem is I still haven't gotten to the point where I can avoid common mistakes such as banding, misuse of hue shifting, and noise.
2) I don't think anyone who's viewed this knows how to make a soundtrack for Terraria, I asked for people who know how to myself.

I should mention that this thread has been updated a slight bit in the first message to make room for the newer mod ideas

I also would like to create a mod. I can help if you can help teach me the basics. I a happy using any program, but I do want some of my ideas to appear in the mods.

Well, I don't necessarily know exactly how to make a mod, all I know is that I've got a discord that has its ideas and sprites. If you want to join as a "Developer" or "Contributor," you can do that easily, simply join the mod discord and start working there I guess. None of us there know how to program, though, so that's a downside. If you want some of your ideas there, they have to be accepted in the mod discord, and you have to put which mod they go to.

In all honesty, I'd go and see one of the higher-ups of Mod making, such as the creators of calamity, thorium, or enigma.

Though, I should add, if you do know any basics of programming we'd greatly appreciate you on our team only if you don't cause any trouble. We do have that problem in the servers I come from so y'gotta make sure to keep it cool there.

As of today (11/20/17) the mods have been suspended into a "depression," of which no work will be done until we get a programmer. If we don't get a programmer by 5/20/18, we will permanently suspend the mods, possibly delete them.

I will have to if it comes around to it. The inactiveness of the mods, the general lack of people working on it ever, and the fact that we don't have any real "devs" yet is a major problem.

Yo yo yo y'all turns out since we can't get a programmer I look forward to learning Python (for practice) and then C# so I can start programmin' mods.
Spriting I will also take on because the dev responsible is being lazy as all hell

Turns out we won't have a programmer nor spriter on our steam. Because i can't find myself able to dedicate the rest of my time to it. Because of school and mental health issues. Mod suspended indefinitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom