PC Working at Terraria (technically Re-Logic)

Captainmeh106

Terrarian
Does this even count as something to have in “general terraria talk” ? I honestly have no idea how the forums work anymore because I never get to use them often.

Either way I’m not expecting anyone to take a random person online like myself seriously but I just wanted to ask if anyone has fell in love with a game and then learned that you end up having the same name as one of the lead developers of the game, and then have a passion grow to want to do anything to find a way to work under the team?

No just me? Well whatever I have no idea why I bothered writing this anyways… it’s not like Red or Cenx is going to see this. I’m hoping the least I can get out of this is finding other people that can relate to the feelings I’ve been having is all. Even if I never get my dream… I’ll still love this game for everything it’s given me throughout my younger childhood and still gives me to this day.

On a side note If you guys had to choose an enemy in the game you could never take seriously, what would that be?

For me it was probably the snow flinx for the obvious reason it just gets flung everywhere if you hit it with almost any weapon.

The Giant Shelly. The first time I saw him I was like: "Well good that I'm the other side of that th-" then he just jumps(or dashes how you wanna to call it) to me and kills me

Back
Top Bottom