Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Multi
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Server got laggy so i decided to restart the server, after restarting the server my world no longer works.
It pops up the message: Load Failed! No Backup Found.

Gona try and give as much detail as i can remember

What happened right before you restarted your server?
Before i restarted, i accidentally placed a hive block down in my house and promptly mined it.
Afterwards, the honey liquid fell out of the hive block, destroying a campfire, a tiki torch and a sapling.
I then dug a hole for the honey to flow into and covered the hole with dirt blocks.
After afking for a few minutes i restarted the server.

Major Events that happened in the session(in order)
1. Fought Queen Bee, failing to kill Queen Bee
2. Fought Queen Bee again, but this time with platforms around Queen Bee's Beehive, successfully killing Queen Bee (yey C: )

I don't really care too much about the world. All i care about are my buildings which took a crap ton of hours to build. If anyone could tell me how i could save my buildings it would be greatly appreciated. I've already tried TEdit and Terramap which didn't work : (

Last edited:
Anyone know how to post the .wld file? when i try to attach the file it says: The uploaded file is too large for the server to process.

Hi !

Same thing here.

Steam or GOG : Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer : Multi (but tried opening the world in soloplay and it didnt work either)
Operating System Windows 10
Terraria Version 1.4.0.4
Controls Used Keyboard/Mouse

Multiplayer world, playing with the kids since the update. Built and explored quite a bit...
World is "in the cloud" so I dont know where the local file can be found.
I've got an old backup but from already a week ago...

i didnt do anything in common with Eion.
Today's session was some mining, and an hardmode bloodmoon including fishing... Nothing special really I think.
World was hosted ingame, no dedicated server.
We stopped playing for a few minutes, but couldnt come back.
Game froze on "Starting server", and Soloplay give the same message as Eion : "Load Failed! No Backup Found. "

Terramap can't load world either with error :
"System.IO.EndOfStreamException: Impossible de lire au-delà de la fin du flux." ( error message localized in french, means something like "reading beyond the end of stream is impossible" )

I'm kinda worried about my other worlds that are stored in the cloud :(

Last edited:
Started the game with "-logerrors -logfile" in launch options, as suggested in another post :

Code:
Error Logging Enabled.
Resolution changed to: 800x600.
Resolution changed to: 2560x1440.
================
5/24/2020 9:10:38 PM: First-Chance Exception
Thread: 1 [Main Thread]
Culture: en-US
Exception: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'RzChromaSDK.dll': Le module spécifié est introuvable. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
   at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Razer.NativeMethods.Init()
   at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Razer.RazerDeviceGroup.Initialize()
================

Razer Chroma not supported: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'RzChromaSDK.dll': Le module spécifié est introuvable. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
   at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Razer.NativeMethods.Init()
   at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Razer.RazerDeviceGroup.Initialize()
================
5/24/2020 9:10:38 PM: First-Chance Exception
Thread: 1 [Main Thread]
Culture: en-US
Exception: ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.DeviceInitializationException: Corsair initialization failed with: CE_ServerNotFound
   at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Corsair.CorsairDeviceGroup.Initialize()
================

Corsair RGB not supported: ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.DeviceInitializationException: Corsair initialization failed with: CE_ServerNotFound
   at ReLogic.Peripherals.RGB.Corsair.CorsairDeviceGroup.Initialize()
Logitech RGB initialized.
================
24/05/2020 21:11:02: First-Chance Exception
Thread: 8 []
Culture: fr-FR
Exception: System.IO.EndOfStreamException: Impossible de lire au-delà de la fin du flux.
   à System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadByte()
================

================
24/05/2020 21:11:02: First-Chance Exception
Thread: 8 []
Exception: System.IO.EndOfStreamException: Impossible de lire au-delà de la fin du flux.
   à System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadByte()
================

================
24/05/2020 21:11:07: First-Chance Exception
Thread: 4 []
Exception: System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Le thread a été abandonné.
   à System.Threading.Thread.AbortInternal()
   à System.Threading.Thread.Abort()
================

... same error as Terramap, it seems

( in fact I don't really know if problem is exactly the same, hope I'm not post-jacking Eion's report... Just tell me if I need to make another post )

EDIT : just realized the neighbour section "PC Technical support" is filled with bug reports like this one :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom