Mobile World gen sticking

dirtlord

Skeletron Prime
Your Terraria Device
Fire HD 8 (10th generation)
Mobile OS
Fire OS 7.3.2.7
Not sure when it started but I needed to generate some new world's for my journey character. I was going to use large world's because I was trying to get the remaining dungeon lanterns, however it stops about 2/3 of the way through "Making cave walls" and just sits there indefinitely. Everything else keeps going smoothly, fps doesn't drop and gameplay tips and background animations keep going. It also happens with medium worlds. The number next to the fps counter is always the same (74997 for large world's). I have a screenshot I can add later. I'm currently letting it sit for over an hour to see if it sorts itself out.

I have the in app purchase version from the play store on an Amazon tablet that I manually put the play store on. I will add the specifics with the screenshot

Edit 1)
forgot to mention that small world's don't even slow down at the point it stops.

Edit 2)
Screenshot_20230323-114220.png

Edit 3)
After some experimentation I have discovered that this bug only happens when my main journey character is selected I have attached the character file.

Edit 4)
Since their is away around it I decided to mark it as normal priority. Additionally my guess would be that the amount of stuff I have researched on this character is the problem so I hope it doesn't hit a point where I can't even load the character into a world.

Edit 5)
Turns out it happens with any journey character that wasn't just created even if it hasn't ever been loaded into a world

Attachments

• bloody_one.plr
    125 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom