PC World generation stops at "generating ruines"

TheLastSurvivor

Terrarian
Hi, I don't know which mod is causing this or why the game "freezes..." (I'm using quotes because the game is still going/running but no progress is being made in the world generation, if that makes sense.)
I thought that it was just taking a long time, but I left it running for over an hour and no progress was being made.
I was using "WorldGenPreviewer" and thought that it might have something to do with it... but it did not. I don't have "Large World Enabler" enabled either. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• Screenshot (11).png
    Screenshot (11).png
    102.8 KB · Views: 1,182
  • Screenshot (12).png
    Screenshot (12).png
    103.3 KB · Views: 1,042
Last edited:
Maybe Thorium? Did it start happening after you downloaded Thorium? And did it stop loading after the map creation? If yes to all of those, then we are both in the same shoes.
[doublepost=1563349601,1563349131][/doublepost]
Maybe Thorium? Did it start happening after you downloaded Thorium? And did it stop loading after the map creation? If yes to all of those, then we are both in the same shoes.
Never mind. Uninstalled that, still crashes. Maybe Magic Storage? That was the only other one that I recently got that you have too.

Back
Top Bottom