PC World isn't on the list

GalacticSpike

Terrarian
So a while ago I made a post because my map disappeared I got help with that and I got the world file back but since then everytime I go to the world list my world doesn't show up I don't know what to do so please if you have an answer help.

You got your world files back, but did you then place them in your save directory which is \Documents\My Games\Terraria?

Interesting, could you upload your world file to a file sharing site? I want to check it for corruption on my end.

I understand, if there's a way to make you more comfortable in doing so let me know. I believe that will be the fastest way to determine what's wrong. You can always send the map to me in a private conversation and then after I download it you can remove it from the place you uploaded it from.

I'd say you could use this site to upload it, but that feature is currently not working right now.

If you make a new world, does that show up in the list in game? Does it appear amongst your other world file in the file explorer?

If I make a new world it works out just fine but since the other world was crimson every time I create a new it is automaticly crimson also I transfered the world to another pc and it showed up there but named has World (name was StartingOver) mode Normal (it was expert) size Unknown (it was large) date was 10 of february but the map was older than that // It couldn't have been another world since I knew the list I had and that one was the only I didn't recognize // I entered the world with a new character to assure it wouldn't corrupt any of my main characters and there was nothing only a reddish screen with my icon on the border of the minimap and then it crashed my game and disappeared again

That's a shame, then it looks like your world was corrupted. In the previous thread I highlighted some of your options, but I don't believe they will help your circumstances now.

I really wish I had better news, the only thing I can suggest now is that in the future you create frequent back ups of your world to prevent it from happening again. I'm sorry.

Back
Top Bottom