PS4 World map keeps resetting to black after switching between worlds.

Problem is as title says.
It started about a week after 1.4 released on Console.
Everytime i switch worlds (for example: from World 1 to World 2, then back to World 1) the map keeps getting resetted to pitch black, like when starting a new world.
This has been super annoying because i keep losing progress on my map and can't see anything on the map except NPC's and pylons. And i don't know if this is just a me issue or if it's happened to anyone else.
If this is just a me issue, does anyone have ANY tips at all to stop this from happening?
Thanks.

It's not just you. I've been having it happen over and over again ever since the main big update. I'll get my map almost entirely open every now and then, but sooner or later, it all goes black. I've reported the bug numerous times, but get no response, nor do they ever acknowledge the problem. I'm very nearly ready to quit the game entirely since I can't make any permanent progress. And I love this game. It's a real shame. BTW, it has nothing to do with updates or turning the power off, whether you play classic or journey, or anything you do. It's just in the game.

Back
Top Bottom