Mobile World Transfer

CAT3101

Terrarian
I have had Terraria on my iPod 4 for a long time, and it is currently running on iOS 6.1.6. I recently decided that I would like to transfer my world and items from my iPod to my iPhone 4, which is currently running on iOS 7.1.2. The Terraria on the iPod is still running on the Thanksgiving update, while the Terraria on the iPhone is running the current Terraria. How would I be able to transfer the save data from my iPod to my iPhone without using the iCloud, which does not work for some reason on my iPod?

Youll have to use magic... Get yourself a laptop or a PC then use those file transfering things.

I have had Terraria on my iPod 4 for a long time, and it is currently running on iOS 6.1.6. I recently decided that I would like to transfer my world and items from my iPod to my iPhone 4, which is currently running on iOS 7.1.2. The Terraria on the iPod is still running on the Thanksgiving update, while the Terraria on the iPhone is running the current Terraria. How would I be able to transfer the save data from my iPod to my iPhone without using the iCloud, which does not work for some reason on my iPod?

You cannot transfer, import, export or backup worlds or characters on the mobile versions. It was decided that preventing players from aquiring the so called "exclusive items" by way of importing a saved game or world was far more important than your enjoyment of the game.

Back
Top Bottom