Weapons & Equip Wormhole accessory (?)

Is this a good idea (read the thread before voting)

• I don't like this idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NitroN666

Skeletron Prime
kdcROYP.png

so me and my friend has almost finished two whole playthroughs now, once expert and once normally. But during boss fights and in general it's very annoying to have to go back and forth to reach the other player, while the wormhole potion is a great potion to have, and it isn't hard to craft i still feel like an accessory with the same abilities as the potion would be great! Perhaps it could work similarly to the rod of discord, like. You get a temporary cool down and if you still teleport you lose health, or just make to so you need to wait 5-10 seconds before it works again, or using mana etc etc, you get it. I was thinking the item could be something like a black hole or an actual wormhole, and it is an accessory that you equip of course.

kdcROYP.png

I don't have any sprite examples of how it could look but basically some type of black hole lunar ish looking thing.

I also have no clue how to obtain it. Perhaps you craft it using wormhole potions and ice/magic mirror? Maybe a stack of wormholes and a mirror at a crystal ball? I don't know really but i think the concept would be very appreciated by other players and i think the concept seems suitable for the game.

Last edited:
I think it would be a better idea for it to be an item, like the magic mirror. You could click on the icon to show the players in your world, and click one of their names to teleport to them. I made you a sprite.
rJ5g-FIsksMFTBYrqHF1JqUahDMBPOE4uZgrpXIuOpTXp578iylU4HDAe35tQmitUuw66PlEV1pLjKIKH_T7O-3BwDdxz9YGr__4BYzFk3FcxO5HcKDaG0v-nXKqBCx_tyqprk_m

Back
Top Bottom