Worst bug ever

Trendkill500

Terrarian
I was going into my game and my character profiles looked pretty weird.
image.jpg
Can anyone help me?

The game has randomly created a second bugged character, the fix to this is simply deleting the 1st slot, your player will be playable now. I know this sounds trolly, but it happened to me. Hope this helped :)

This happened to me! but I have three characters instead of one. Two of my char. were unplayable. If I tapped on the top slot, it would go into a new character with the deafault PC look, which is impossible to get on mobile due to limited colour selection. It had no name, like in the screenshot, but on multiplayer my name was always changing. It has ranged from ITEMNAME[262] to Copper coin (54).
My middle slot was what used to be my top slot: I.e they had moved down a notch.
My last character got deleted altogether; tapping on it would lead to the character create screen.

I fixed it by deleting the first character, moving everything up a notch. My only character that was available before I tried to fix it got deleted completely, because (I think) that the trash can didn't move down with the character. Confusing stuff.
However, the two characters that weren't availible came back fine (I still have them). The last slot (the one with the create character on it) stayed the same, and so I sadly created another character, knowing that my best Mage character (he had an inferno fork, Shadowbeam staff, spectre staff, bat sceptor...) was gone permanently.

Sorry if this bored you, but I'm just trying to put exactly what I did to (sort of) fix it. Hope this helped, but; learn from my mistake, and put all of you characters items in a chest in a secure world. (Cloud world has never failed me) before attempting to fix it.

May you please post a picture to we can see what's going on?
[DOUBLEPOST=1424088011][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry mckaystites, this never happened to me, I was browsing when I saw the title, but when I read you post, I over reacted thinking something bad would happen to other people's worlds.

HOW TO FIX!
I had this bug on ios so I think this will fix the problem.
1. You going to have make a new char on the same spot you old guy is glitched to this will cause your guy to move up to its spot and now you can go on it again
[DOUBLEPOST=1424226543][/DOUBLEPOST]
I hear ya.
This will delete your old char DONT DO IT

Back
Top Bottom