Worst Game You've Played

Fortnite. Obviously it’s a vomit-inducing game that’s nothing but a cash grab of microtransactions and cringe-inducing dance moves (some are good and decent, I’ll give credit for that) and horrible-looking skins that look ugly or a rip-off of costumes from other games, like for example: The Spectre Armor skin rip-off that’s ripping off Terraria’s Post-Plantera Spectre Armor that mages get before Nebula Armor. The infamous Battle Pass SUCKS because you have pay $9.99 to get access to it! The pickaxe skins look stupid, once again... they’re ripoffs of pickaxe skins from other video games like for example: The Cactus Pickaxe from Terraria. This game wants to be a CASH GRAB. DON’T even get me started on the graphics... the graphics? are... UNGODLY. It’s looks like crap taking a crap on a toilet made out of crap. Although it’s running on Unreal Engine 4, it still looks horrible than ever. The Gears of War games and Spec Ops: The Line (2012) came out way before this game and those games looked way better than this and the graphics in those games look way realistic and sharp enough since they’re 3rd person military-based shooters too. The weapons in Fortnite all suck. They deal pathetic amounts of damage, the DPS never adds up (ONLY WHEN IT FEELS LIKE IT), it’s hard to aim with the snipers (Gears of War and Spec Ops: The Line had better sniper aiming than this), the infamous shotguns are WAAAY too op, and the controls always mess up even though there’s nothing wrong with my controller. This game also got released into the iOS App Store and I was mad about it. Ever since the Fortnite Apple Epic Games controversy, I was finally glad that it got removed, FOREVER... it deserved to be removed from the mobile application stores. I gave Fortnite a 1 out of 5 star rating for poor gunplay, horrible eye-burning graphics, worst looking cosmetics of rip offs and dance moves (except for some), and the infamous Battle Pass that got carried in newer games that ruined them. Rest in Crap Fortnite. Fortnite? More like Shartnite.
I'm not entirely sure how much of this is over-exxageration.
It kind of feels like with some points, you're looking really hard for stuff to be mad at. But I do agree with multiple points, such as the OP shotguns and iOS incident, but the rest just feels more like opinion.

I will not state my opinion on Fortnite beyond the point I make in this post.
I really don't think having realistic graphics would work for it.

I’ve watched Fortnite gameplay videos on YouTube before and I couldn’t understand how they even get their Damage Per Second added up based on damage and ROF.

If I had to choose a game I hate to put on here (and I don't normally hate a game that much), it would be Warface (my mistake).
It's not the graphics, it's not the story, it's not even the PVP, it's how insultingly difficult it likes to be for no reason at all.
I normally don't do PVP, because it usually just results in me trying to tear apart my own Switch, but with Warface (also, my mistake), the PVE mode is like trying to beat Portal 2 while blind and deaf. It's nothing but constant death, constant game-overs, and that's the EASY missions!

I’ve played it before on Xbox One and I didn’t like it
The cartoony graphics is what my eye caught that was unappealing.
I’ve watched Fortnite gameplay videos on YouTube before and I couldn’t understand how they even get their Damage Per Second added up based on damage and ROF.
So, you already knew you didn't like the graphics, and you're confused about the DPS stuff.
Have you ever considered the possibility of the game being updated?

Last edited:
If I had to choose a game I hate to put on here (and I don't normally hate a game that much), it would be Warframe.
It's not the graphics, it's not the story, it's not even the PVP, it's how insultingly difficult it likes to be for no reason at all.
I normally don't do PVP, because it usually just results in me trying to tear apart my own Switch, but with Warframe, the PVE mode is like trying to beat Portal 2 while blind and deaf. It's nothing but constant death, constant game-overs, and that's the EASY missions!

So, you already knew you didn't like the graphics, and you're confused about the DPS stuff.
Have you ever considered the possibility of the game being updated?
warframe or warface?
I've been hearing a lot about those two games lately.

I actually had fun with Warface on Switch... I enjoy the weapons but the only thing that’s annoying about them is that you have to repair them with cash whenever you use them, but not all weapons have that, I like this game as much as Spec Ops.

Warface was decent, PvE was fun to do with friends. What about PvP? Unbalanced as all hell. Who in their right mind would think the SIG MPX is fair addition to the game? Like @SuperiorMirajaneStrauss mentioned, you have to use money to repair your weapons... just... why? Warface was a game that - at its core - could do it better than any other modern fps but is ruined by horrible game decisions like making it pay-to-win.

Warface was decent, PvE was fun to do with friends. What about PvP? Unbalanced as all hell. Who in their right mind would think the SIG MPX is fair addition to the game? Like @SuperiorMirajaneStrauss mentioned, you have to use money to repair your weapons... just... why? Warface was a game that - at its core - could do it better than any other modern fps but is ruined by horrible game decisions like making it pay-to-win.
when was this? my friend recommended it to me a few eeks before the pandemic panned out

Back
Top Bottom