PC Would anyone like to join?

EmeraldBat67

Skeletron
Would anyone like to join a small Host and Play server I have set up...?

Welcome to the Sapphire Lands.
Password is "SapphirePass." (Yes even the period).

Details:
Version: 1.3.5.3, Vanilla.
Platform: PC (Obviously).
Mode: Expert.
Stage in the game: Hardmode.
Game core: Preferably Softcore, as you'll probably be dying a bunch.

Requirements:
A character loosely based off an actual character. What I mean is make an OC with the Terraria character creator. I'd suggest adding items and armor, as this will be in hardmode soon and you need to be OP. Endgame armor will suffice. Just choose your class and then vanity set over it. I'd suggest Terrasavr as it's easy to use.

Links:
My Discord Server where you can DM me or just be there.
My Steam Account where you can friend me so you can join.
Terrasavr, a recommended Inventory Editor.

Hope you join and enjoy!

(Also the guide is dead. He thought it would be funny to open the door and let zombies in. I thought it would be funny to sacrifice him to the god of eternal nightmares.)

Last edited:
I hope I can play with you, by the way, something happens if I have the terraria that is not steam? Because I bought it somewhere else, and that, because I want to play, do you use mods?

I hope I can play with you, by the way, something happens if I have the terraria that is not steam? Because I bought it somewhere else, and that, because I want to play, do you use mods?
Hm, well if you're not using steam I am not sure. I don't know how GOG players can play with steam players. I'm using a host and play server and people friend me so I can invite them.
Are you using steam?
Also read the thread again. I said Vanilla fter the version. So no mods.

Okay, i have steam,yes,my name is the same, i mean, Digitus99,so send me a friend request if you can.

Back
Top Bottom