Mobile Would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, hopefully they won't take too long. They are slowly fixing and patching the game (Thank you for finally adding the different coloured wrenches!) as for me, I'm hoping they fix the annoying crash bug. It gets very frustrating after a while when you're either farming for key moulds/rare weapons (looking at you Spectre staff -.-) and you crash or freeze when you've either died or just picked it up T_T.

I would say watch this space, who knows what else they have planned along with all the bug fixing (larger worlds please, my one is too small for all my afk farms *winkwinknudgenudge*

Well, hopefully they won't take too long. They are slowly fixing and patching the game (Thank you for finally adding the different coloured wrenches!) as for me, I'm hoping they fix the annoying crash bug. It gets very frustrating after a while when you're either farming for key moulds/rare weapons (looking at you Spectre staff -.-) and you crash or freeze when you've either died or just picked it up T_T.

I would say watch this space, who knows what else they have planned along with all the bug fixing (larger worlds please, my one is too small for all my afk farms *winkwinknudgenudge*
Same here, just bought 110 crimson solutions+got a crimson key mold and the game force closes and doesnt save that. Sigh, I hate the terraria gods right now

Just got to wave 15 on mobile game then boom goes the dynamite *crashes* me what da heck, 10 seconds later rage quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom