PC WTB Crafting Stations for design

Drago Miakoda

Steampunker
I've been starting work on a spaceship build and find myself using a few crafting stations for decoration. Specifically I need 5-6 Sky Mills and 5-6 Ice Machines, top priority. I could also potentially use 2 Honey Dispensers, a Meat Grinder, and 2 Bone Welders. I may also be looking out for Solidifers, but since I'm not sure if I'll actually use them they're low priority for the time being.

I can offer gold/a little platinum for any number/selection, but if you have any special requests for an item I can try to grab it: I'm able to go after the Moon Lord on normal mode, so only the really grind-heavy or Loot Bag items are particularly unlikely to happen. At some point I'll post my ship in the creations thread, but for now I want to get her filled out a bit more. Thanks for the help!

Edit: Thanks to MadCat I now only need 4 Sky Mills and 4 Ice Machines, and maybe the Solidifers. My offers still stand however!

Last edited:
I have 2 Sky Mills, 2 Ice machines, 2 Honey Dispensers, 2 bone welders and a meat grinder. I'm not interested in money If you can get me some: Strange Plants Quest Fish Lizhard Power Cells or truffle worms that would be great! Steam

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom