PC WTB Daedalus stormbow

Svetlana

Official Terrarian
So... I'be been grinding for months to get a Daedalus stormbow but every single time I defeat the Hallowed mimic I just get another flying knife. Name your price (If you want to trade for a flying knife it's an immediate yes :dryadtongue:

So... I'be been grinding for months to get a Daedalus stormbow but every single time I defeat the Hallowed mimic I just get another flying knife. Name your price (If you want to trade for a flying knife it's an immediate yes :dryadtongue:

And I thought I had bad RNG, also yeah I can try to hook you up. Don't know if I'm able to go to your world to give it ta ya. So don't get your hopes up.

Did you know you can make Keys of Light from light souls? It takes 15 souls to make one.
You can then place an empty chest in a convenient spot and put a single key in it. When you close the chest, it'll turn into a Hallow Mimic.

This takes away the need of finding them, and you can fight them on the surface, where there's a lot of space to dodge their attacks.

Did you know you can make Keys of Light from light souls? It takes 15 souls to make one.
You can then place an empty chest in a convenient spot and put a single key in it. When you close the chest, it'll turn into a Hallow Mimic.

This takes away the need of finding them, and you can fight them on the surface, where there's a lot of space to dodge their attacks.

If she did know that and does do that, the RNG is poopoo

Back
Top Bottom