PC WTB: Ectoplasm

||Sparrow||

Terrarian
So lately, I made a thread about mimic statues i needed ( I don't need them anymore cause the ectoplasm farm does not work with statues) and I didn't realize it didn't work then. So now I'm seeking players who got some ectoplasm they can sell to me. I will pay with a lot of coints, material, etc in exchange for ectoplasm.

(I will pay 1 platinum for every 10 Ectoplasm)

Remember to contact me if you want to sell Ectoplasm to me

I can get you some ectoplasm, but I'm not looking for coins.

- I will give you 50 for a Pirate Staff.
- I will give you 30 for a Hovergoard.

If you need more, we can work things out when we trade.

If your interested in any of these, add me on steam at ProSteamProGamer.

I already got the hoverboard, but I can't get the pirate staff for you, so anything else you need instead of that staff i can offer you?

I can get the hoverboard easily, but the pirate staff only got 1% drop rate
Actually never mind, I just got the hoverboard. Finally killed that Wyvern.
[doublepost=1468539659,1468539599][/doublepost]Do you happen to have the Tempest staff? I can get you 80 Ectoplasm for one.

I can't trade after today, I'm going on vacation so that sucks, but just so you know i still got the tempest staff and i can trade it to you after vacation

About the Pirate Staff, and Tempest Staff, I was able to get both. So I am on a new playthrough now, but carried over my ectoplasm. If you want it, I might need a different item.

do you need ectoplasm for the spectre set? cus i have the whole set i haven't gotten rid of.

Back
Top Bottom