Xbox One WTB Shark Statue

That's sadly what I was afraid of. I trust you, but any leads to show that? (Forget Half Life 3, I'm just waiting for this 1.2.4 final update...)

That's sadly what I was afraid of. I trust you, but any leads to show that? (Forget Half Life 3, I'm just waiting for this 1.2.4 final update...)
The wiki, I think, says it is in consoles but the shark statue has been missing from before the fishing update I believe. It was like orange bloodroot where it is bugged and wouldn't spawn. You can find out more with a few google searches.

Last edited:
The wiki, I think, says it is in consoles but the shark statue has been missing from before the fishing update I believe. It is like orange bloodroot where it is bugged and won't spawn. You can find out more with a few google searches.
With the whole orange bloodroot, i find thet stuff all the time while playing on console

The wiki, I think, says it is in consoles but the shark statue has been missing from before the fishing update I believe. It is like orange bloodroot where it is bugged and won't spawn. You can find out more with a few google searches.

Didn't they fix that? Pretty sure I found a orange bloodroot on console.

Yeah it use to. I still gotta go see if I can find one still XD Making a new world and digging it out is extremely time consuming tho D:
I recommend a melee speed build with the shroomite digging claws as they scale with how fast you can melee making them a great tool and weapon.

Yep they are pretty good too! Imo they could be the best digging tool on consoles.

Damn it. I'm meant to be going to bed now and now you got me jumping on to look. XD
[doublepost=1464038958,1464038736][/doublepost]
Yep they are pretty good too! Imo they could be the best digging tool on consoles.

Omg these things are quick. Alright. I'm good now. Thanks for that :D I will be looking for a shark thing tomorrow now.

Back
Top Bottom