Wyverns tamed art.

Hi, Wyvern! I have recently been requesting things in the way Darthmorf does, so if you have seen some of my requests on other art pages, you'll probably see what's coming.
Daydweam pwease?
Reference pictures:
nu8D.png
3XBL.png

Today, no art, but there is a good reason for that, I am currently working on a project for my school art class and that is giving the Shire the Mordor feel... that should be interresting...
EDIT: And my friend @the Chaos Hunter is trying the opposite, giving Mordor the Shire feel...
Expect a lot of art after my christmas break, when drawing class is continued.

Last edited:
'kay, adding you in now,
UPDATE: I won't be able to draw much (at all), so don't expect any drawings this week, but fortunately, christmas break begins next week, so then I'll be drawing... a lot!

I said nvm cause... Well... I got Derpo to sprite it for me.

If you want to draw a map for me you can. It needs to be clearly visible though, so thick, dark lines.

There is the Main Ring, The Wrestler's Locker Rooms (Men and Women separate), the Champion's locker room (Little Mac), the lobby (with concession stand), and the office (for Mr. Bubba)

Mr. Bubba is a reference to someone with a similar job in a video game. Can you guess who?

Back
Top Bottom