**REPORTED** [Xbox One and S/X] ]slime gun not working

epsilon59

Official Terrarian
The slime gun doesn’t fire the slime stream, though the gun still appears as if it fired Typed on my phone

This issue was fixed around 1.4.4.2-1.4.4.4, but the bug fix hasn't come out to consoles yet. Expect it to work sometime in the near future.

Thanks @epsilon59 this is on the list to be fixed. I don’t think it’s in the next update, but maybe the one after that.
Which will be the 1.4.4.6 or 1.4.4.7 equivalent

There is also a strange issue with pumpkin Sinks being destroyed in worlds when they were placed prior to Labor of Love Update crashing the game from what I saw

Mind if you fix that as well
Would highly appreciate it

Which will be the 1.4.4.6 or 1.4.4.7 equivalent

There is also a strange issue with pumpkin Sinks being destroyed in worlds when they were placed prior to Labor of Love Update crashing the game from what I saw

Mind if you fix that as well
Would highly appreciate it
I’ve mentioned it to the dev team, but I’m not able to reproduce it, so there may be additional circumstances or conditions that are present. Something unique that happened in those individual world files that made a difference. It can be hard to fix something if it can’t be reproduced, it’s much harder to pinpoint the cause. :)

Back
Top Bottom