Resolved [Xbox One] Demon Conch bug [DEBUNKED, I'M JUST DUMB]

Just got the demon conch and it doesn't seem to work. Tried multiple times and it only has a fiery animation around the player and doesn't teleport u to hell

sometimes you need to goto the center of hell and make an island/building to teleport to.
especially if using a drunk seed, which moves all the buildings to the outside of the map and the center is just a giant lava lake with nothing to stand on.

sometimes you need to goto the center of hell and make an island/building to teleport to.
especially if using a drunk seed, which moves all the buildings to the outside of the map and the center is just a giant lava lake with nothing to stand on.
while I am using the drunk seed I have a hell bridge from 1 side to the other from when I fought the WoF

I’ve been experimenting with this today. Go to the exact center of your hell bridge. Five tiles to the left and five tiles to the right, build solid blocks roughly ten tiles down. Then I was able to reliably teleport to one of these two spots.

Maybe it just needs some thickness? Experiment a bit. Good luck!

I’ve been experimenting with this today. Go to the exact center of your hell bridge. Five tiles to the left and five tiles to the right, build solid blocks roughly ten tiles down. Then I was able to reliably teleport to one of these two spots.

Maybe it just needs some thickness? Experiment a bit. Good luck!
I just tried this out and turns out that so long as there is a 2 block thick part directly in the center it works, thx so much cuz I never would have thought about that

Back
Top Bottom