Working as Designed Xbox One "Time Freezing Bug (?)"

Void Dragon 5

Terrarian
I play on Xbox One, and I recently finished a summoner playthrough on a Drunk world seed. Don't know how or why this happened, but sleeping won't work for me when the house is suitable, and the cultists aren't respawning. I've tried restarting the game, but that didn't fix it. Not game-breaking, but still a little annoying because there are some things that I'd like to do post-ML that I can't do

I play on Xbox One, and I recently finished a summoner playthrough on a Drunk world seed. Don't know how or why this happened, but sleeping won't work for me when the house is suitable, and the cultists aren't respawning. I've tried restarting the game, but that didn't fix it. Not game-breaking, but still a little annoying because there are some things that I'd like to do post-ML that I can't do
Hi @Void Dragon 5 is your world Classic or Journey? Do you have any events (goblins, pirates, pillars)?

I play on a classic world, and I haven't had naturally occurring events in a while (could just be rng) but the cultists at the dungeon aren't respawning so I can't summon the pillars.
You may have a missing cultist (which is preventing them from respawning, and preventing you from sleeping). Sometimes a cultist can get hit by a stray projectile, gets knockbacked above the dungeon stairs, falls down, and it becomes lost down in the dungeon trying to get back to its home spot. Take a look around every part of the dungeon and if you start hearing cultist music, he’s nearby.

You may have a missing cultist (which is preventing them from respawning, and preventing you from sleeping). Sometimes a cultist can get hit by a stray projectile, gets knockbacked above the dungeon stairs, falls down, and it becomes lost down in the dungeon trying to get back to its home spot. Take a look around every part of the dungeon and if you start hearing cultist music, he’s nearby.
I've already tried that, I've looked through the dungeon and didn't find a cultist. I successfully summoned the pillars after killing all the cultists and they just aren't spawning.

Back
Top Bottom