Resolved [Xbox One] Xbox Transfer

Minecraft7051

Terrarian
So I might be getting an xbox one s. I have the digital version of terraria on my old xbox 360, if I download it from my 360 to my xbox one, will I get 1.3 or will it think its the 360 version

So I might be getting an xbox one s. I have the digital version of terraria on my old xbox 360, if I download it from my 360 to my xbox one, will I get 1.3 or will it think its the 360 version
Hi @Minecraft7051, welcome to the forums. :)

If you’re asking if you can use your game copy of Terraria that you bought for Xbox 360 on your new Xbox One, sorry, that won’t work. You’d need to purchase a Terraria game for Xbox One.

If you’re asking if your characters and worlds that you created on the Xbox 360 can be transferred to Xbox One, yes, that’s possible. You’d need to upload them to the cloud on Xbox 360, then download them from the cloud on Xbox One.

Hi @Minecraft7051, welcome to the forums. :)

If you’re asking if you can use your game copy of Terraria that you bought for Xbox 360 on your new Xbox One, sorry, that won’t work. You’d need to purchase a Terraria game for Xbox One.

If you’re asking if your characters and worlds that you created on the Xbox 360 can be transferred to Xbox One, yes, that’s possible. You’d need to upload them to the cloud on Xbox 360, then download them from the cloud on Xbox One.
Is this for the digital or physical copy of the game?

Physical or digital doesn't matter. As @Unit One says, you need to purchase Terraria for Xbox One in order to play on Xbox One. The Xbox 360 version isn't compatible with Xbox One. (If it were, you would be limited to playing 1.2.4 by the way.)

As for transfering your characters and worlds, you need access to both 360 and One, as you can only transfer one character+world at a time.

Back
Top Bottom