tModLoader Xymalite Mod: Slimey's Custom Content Mod for Terraria

XymalitePH

Skeletron Prime
XYMALITE MOD - CUSTOM CONTENT MOD
Hello! This is my thread for my custom content mod, called the Xymalite Mod.
I will add random content, clearly RANDOM! All suggestions, even the lamest ones,
are appreciated, and later added to the mod. My plan is to add 15 random things
in this mod every week, or maybe 20+ ???. It will be an item, or an enemy, or a Town NPC,
or even a boss (if a spriter and coder is active btw).

Discord: https://discord.gg/Mtm7GdE

Suggestions Page: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...-suggestions-if-approved-will-be-added.69253/

IN HIRE:
I am hiring:
- coders
- spriters
- sfx makers
- assistant
- or even the lead developer
and I will really appreciate if you wish to apply for Xymalite Mod.

FUTURE PLANS:

- Reach my dream, create over 1000+jj items
- Make custom biomes
- Create dimensions? Not likely, but I'm still wishing
- Add every suggestion as fast as I can, even if its impossible (really? I know you Slimey, you're not gonna make it, trust me)
- Adjust my schedule to balance work and development

ADDED CONTENT:
- Added Xymalite Essence, dropped by all enemies
- Added Xymalite Bar, the strongest pre-harmode bar
- Added Xymalite Sword
- Added Xymatome
- Added Xymastaff
- Added Xymalite Pickaxe
- Added Xymalite Axe
- Added Xymalite Hammer
- Added the Xymalite Armor
- Added the Sarchaenum Bar
- Added the Sarchaenum Sword
- Added the Sarchaenum Pickaxe
- Added the mod player
- Added a GlobalNPC

Look at the attachments below to see screenshots of the added content to the mod.

upload_2018-5-7_20-44-41.png

C0F7MRQ.png

(Special Note to fans (do i have fans) and especially, WarrenMark.
I know, I did a lot of things. Irresponsibility, laziness, stupidity.
And I really regret that things. I'm really sorry to all of you who supported me,
I have a work now, but its only 8 hours actually, and I have 5 hours for free time.
Not making promises, I know you'll not trust me anymore.)

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-7_20-44-12.png
    upload_2018-5-7_20-44-12.png
    169.3 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
I need freaking developers, that includes spriter and coders, hah! So apply now frickin now please hhaha joke.

Many things are wrong with this Forum page, so i'll tell you some.
- We don't need to see the code you used to make the mod's items/bosses/npcs/tiles.
- There are 0 sprites so it's not attracting to us.
- Barely professional, you don't hire Dev's. Dev's volunteer for the mod.
- Please make the font a bit smaller, bigger fonts just make us not want to read it most of the time.
There are many other things wrong, but please consider those.
Thank you.

You are hiring? How much do you pay?
Whut? Well, most modders hire someone w/o paying them money. (is my english correct?)
[doublepost=1525955661,1525955320][/doublepost]
Many things are wrong with this Forum page, so i'll tell you some.
- We don't need to see the code you used to make the mod's items/bosses/npcs/tiles.
- There are 0 sprites so it's not attracting to us.
- Please make the font a bit smaller, bigger fonts just make us not want to read it most of the time.
There are many other things wrong, but please consider those.
Thank you.
Ok, thanks for the suggestion. Our thread will be edited soon. I am a really dumb person ahhahaahha (joke).
What do you mean with this thing? -
And I would also like to say that sprites are not created, I am still finding someone to get this work done. I created this thread so I can daily inform others what happened to the mod.. I am sorry, I will edit it later... XD

I got a idea for the dimension.
you could make it a option in the world generation options but you can only survive in there if you get a special item (like some headgear)
that way you could have a custom dimension in terraria which is only accessible after you got to a certain point in the normal worlds

I got a idea for the dimension.
you could make it a option in the world generation options but you can only survive in there if you get a special item (like some headgear)
that way you could have a custom dimension in terraria which is only accessible after you got to a certain point in the normal worlds

That's basically coding Terraria all over again, thats if you make a whole new dimension outside of Terrarian World.
I don't think this guy/girl has enough knowledge to do that, I don't think anybody does other than blushie

That's basically coding Terraria all over again, thats if you make a whole new dimension outside of Terrarian World.
I don't think this guy/girl has enough knowledge to do that, I don't think anybody does other than blushie
well coding isnt really one of my strengths, didnt know its that hard todo

Back
Top Bottom